top of page
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 31Online (Zoom)Mar 31, 9:00 AM – 10:15 AM EDTOnline (Zoom)As a new mother, it can be challenging to navigate the changes that come with life after becoming a mommy. That's why we're here to offer a safe and supportive space specifically for Black mothers to come together and share their experiences, struggles, triumphs and resources.
- Available to take part in at any time!Online Course thru Holistic Wellness Prac.
- Time is TBDOnline Platform (Zoom)Time is TBDOnline Platform (Zoom)During this 75 minute interactive webinar, Kim will explore the inner workings of anxiety and provide tips on ways to recognize triggers, identify unproductive and productive worry, breakdown symptoms of panic/ anxiety attacks and review helpful tips on how to alleviate symptoms of anxiety.
Kimberly Lee-Okonya | Mental Health Therapist & Founder
July 14, 2020
17 Feelings It’s Totally Normal to Have as a Black Person in America
July 1, 2020
Ghosting and "Situationships"
May 29, 2020
Hey y’all! If you missed this amazing event, you’re in luck…click the link below to review the recording! This relationship webinar was sponsored by Bumble and JoyDay Movement and took place on Friday May 29th 2020. We closed out Mental Health Awareness month discussing navigating the ups and downs of dating and relationships and the mental impact dating has on us. We discussed everything from the 5 stages of relationships, communication styles, situationships, self worth, benefits of therapy and ghosting. We explored why people ghost and how ghosting affects the ghosted! Click the link below to check it out (Skip to 10:32 to get right to the webinar)! Special thanks to Bumble Atlanta (Atiya Bloom) and Joyday Movement (Morgan Brittani) for sponsoring this event!
Hashtags for the event:
17 Totally Normal Things to Feel Right Now, During COVID-19 Pandemic, According To Therapist (#14)
April 10, 2020
Tips For Dealing With The Emotional Stress Of Divorce
March 13, 2019
Don't make your divorce harder than it needs to be!
8 Black Women Who Are Champions of Peace and Nonviolence
– Behavorial and Mental Health Therapist
10 Signs Your Partner Will Get Better With Age
March 19, 2019
- They Take Time To "Date" You
12 Physical Red Flags That Your Anxiety May Be More Serious Than You Think
January 18, 2018
7 Nighttime Habits that Help You Get to Sleep
January 31, 2018
7 Nightly Rituals That Can Help Ease Your Anxiety Before Bed
February 15, 2018
bottom of page